of NZEALS (FNZEALS)
An NZEALS Fellowship represents the
highest honour able to be bestowed by NZEALS on a member of the
society. As such, the Fellowship honours members of the Society
who have played a significant and meritorious part in the development
of quality educational leadership and administration in New Zealand.
Awards are bestowed at National Conferences every
second year on the basis of nominations from NZEALS Branches or
Applications must be received by 30 September
in the year preceding the NZEALS Conference (ie generally received
by 30 September in odd-numbered years). A member that is to be awarded
a Fellowship of NZEALS will be notified approximately one month
after the closing date.
- Fellows are nominated by NZEALS Branches or
- They are long serving members of NZEALS
- They will have made a significant contribution
in theory, practice or leadership of their professional colleagues.
- They will have played a significant part in
the development of quality educational leadership and administration
in New Zealand.
The nomination should be in the form of a citation
- Name and very brief curriculum vitae
- NZEALS service and positions held
- Contribution to the development of quality
educational leadership and administration in New Zealand
- Contribution in theory, practice or leadership
in their profession.
a nomination form here PDF file
on 1 August and close on 30 September annually.
Applications by 30 September
Centre for Primary Teacher Education
College of Education
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800